Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Much better, thank you.















After a week of worst dad ever, Dear Alex is feeling much better - It's funny, we got into the routine of waking her up to do the thing with the mask of evil in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning for a few days there, and it seems to have miraculously cured some of the going-to-bed issues that Dear Alex was having.
I got very attached to that time in the dark with her - It reminded me a bit of the way back in time (almost a year already?) when she was little - you know, a baby. It's funny, over the last week or so she's made a very subtle transition from baby to toddler - and if I hadn't been looking so closely at her I would have missed it. I swear that every day now she's a different - but the same - lil' screamie.

No comments: