Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

To any and all, but especially Beautiful Wife and Dear Alex. It's been a while since I've had much to say, though there's lots of stories to tell. Tonight, though, it's about love and affection for BW who's been nothing but busy lately doing the production thing, and will once again be travelling - this time to Mexico. Another week away, and I'm already starting to miss her.
I've spent the last weeks building my own website for professional reasons, in hopes of winning that just-right job, an amazingly dense learning curve, but I'm happy with the results. It's good to be adaptable, but it's been a bit of a slog. Too much time in front of the computer to fall easily into writing about the relentless progress of a precocious two-year-old. I'll get there - tonight, though, it's all about love. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: