Monday, July 07, 2008

A is for Alex














...And Dear Alex is amazing. That's been a running comment for me for a very long time, and I don't suppose that it's unique. Every father, every parent, must feel this amazing pride as their kid learns something new, does something new, or simply moves forward along the path from little savage to civilized human being - and so it is with me and my child. Dear Alex and Beautiful Wife and myself take great pride in the "potty charts" that grace the refrigerators in our home and our home away from home. The sheer delight of Dear Alex for another sticker or star or smiley face for a successful bathroom attempt makes me smile for her for her pride at succeeding at something that we as adults simply take for granted. Good job Alex!

No comments: